Sunday, June 11, 2017

Read O Rama Round 7 TBR



June 11th-17th


I don't think I will be able to read 7 books, but I would like to get through The Radium Girls and Under the Tuscan Sun. I picked 3 other short novels/novellas to read. I hope to finish 5 books this week. Are you participating? Let me know or link your TBR!



1. Read a book with the letters RAMA in the title and/or author name 
The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women by Kate Moore


2. Read a book with water on the cover

3. Read a short book that is less than 150 pages
     Girl-King by Brittany Cavallaro

4. Read a graphic novel
    Y: The Last Man: Vol. 8 Kimono Dragons by Brian K. Vaughan & Pia Guerra

5. Read a book you have been anticipating.

6. Read an #ownvoices book.
    Binti (Binti #1) by Nnedi Okorafor

7. Read a book that was released in the summer.
   Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes

8. Read seven books.



0 comments:

Post a Comment