Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday // New-To-Me Authors I Read in 2016 // BLOGMAS



I don't read many authors continuously because I like reading new authors. The criteria for this list will be based on the author's writing, book layout, and the style they used to tell their story. My list only consists of 8 stand-out authors for me, but that doesn't mean the rest of the authors new-to-me aren't good! For more thoughts about the books I read by these authors check out my reviews and mini reviews! Top Ten Tuesday is a fun, weekly meme started by The Broke and the Bookish. She has a whole list of topics for us list-loving bookworms. What are your favorite new-to-you authors from 2016?



Katherine Mansfield. What I Read: Miss Brill.

Stephen Chbosky. What I Read: The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Rupi Kaur. What I Read: milk and honey.

Daniel Wooddrell. What I Read: Winter's Bone.

Mary-Louise Parker. What I Read: Dear Mr. You.

Hannah Kent. What I Read: Burial Rites.

William Ritter. What I Read: Jackaby.

Marisa Silver. What I Read: Little Nothing.



2 comments:

  1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower is fantastic! I hard read for me but so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Chbosky presented Charlie wonderfully. It was written very well and I liked how he had Charlie evolve through the story.
      Thanks for stopping by, Lori!
      -Katie

      Delete