Friday, December 16, 2016

Top 5 Wednesday // Books I've Been Meaning To Read // BLOGMAS



We all have books we've been meaning to get to this past year or the year before: declare them as part of our TBR on our blogs, but yet never getting around to it. I am really skilled at that actually- making a plan for myself and failing at fulfilling it. Here are the top 5 books I've put on my TBR's on this blog that I never got around to, but I MUST read in 2017!


The Graces by Eve Laure. I received the UK paperback edition in one of my Illumicrate boxes this year. This is one of my most anticipated debuts this year! I want to have the right weather and mood for reading this book and I hope to get to it in 2017. I think September will be a good month. 

Hard Choices by Hillary Rodham Clinton. I was planning on reading this last November, but life shitted on those plans and I was too depressed to read it. It was part of my Pop Sugar Reading Challenge for 2016 and I've comes to the realization that I won't be able to complete it. I will still get around to it next year.  

Marina by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. This is my anticipated TBR for October 2017. My husband read this last year and said I have to read it in autumn. It didn't happen this year but I hope to get to it next year. My husband and I love the Cemetery of Forgotten Books quartet

Asena Blessed by Tracy M. Joyce. Altaica was one of the first books I reviewed on my blog in 2014 and I enjoyed it. The second in the series has been published and I was asked by the author to read and/or review it. I hope to get to this soon to spread the love for the series to my readers!

1984 by George Orwell. I bought this for my husband for Sant Jordi years ago. It's a classic that we own and I wanted to get to it for the Pop Sugar Challenge. I plan on reading it next year. I still hope to finish Animal Farm by the end of 2016, but it doesn't look like I will. 

What are some books you plan on reading in 2017 that you had put on your 2016 TBR?

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get to read all of these soon, they sound great! I really need to read Marina soon as well, I love Carlos Ruiz Zafon's writing. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope I get to them in 2017! My husband and I love Carlos Ruiz Zafon's writing as well! That's how he got us hooked on his books.
      Happy Holidays, Jordan!

      Delete