Monday, December 5, 2016

December 2016 TBR // BLOGMAS



I have to catch up on my blogs that I planned for this past weekend. Great, I'm already behind. Here is my TBR for December! I am currently reading Three Tang Dynasty Poets and A Room of One's Own. They are taking longer than I thought they would. I just finished Divergent yesterday actually. I have come to terms with the fact that I will not be able to finish my Pop Sugar Challenge. The books I have left to read for it I will get to in 2017 since I own them. I also got off the loan wait list for a digital book from my library. I hope to read My True Love Gave to Me the twelve days leading up to Christmas, Harry Potter and another book to get in the holiday spirit. Sorry if my photo is horrible looking, but I tried to make it work.    




All the books in list form:

Three Tang Dynasty Poets by Anon. Penguin's Little Black Classics collection.
A Room of One's Own by Virginia Woolf.
Divergent by Veronica Roth.
My True Love Gave to Me edited by Stephanie Perkins.
Animal Farm by George Orwell.
The Illustrated Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling.
Magic Binds by Ilona Andrews. (Kate Daniels #9 - Library eBook)
The King of Christmas by Carol Ann Duffy. (It's so adorable!! I JUST got it in the mail. Great advent or stocking stuffer gift!)



Image result for The King of Christmas carol ann duffy


What are you reading during December? Have you read any of these books? What were your thoughts?

-Katie

0 comments:

Post a Comment