Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Top 5 Wednesday // Characters I WOULDN'T Want to Trade Places With

Top 5 Wednesday






Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins). There aren't many dystopian protagonists I would trade places with. I would rather just eat pizza while reading about someone else trying to survive the Hunger Games and civil war in which many of their loved ones die.

Ree Dolly (Winter's Bone by Daniel Woodrell). I like having central heating during wintertime and not having to shoot squirrels for lunch. In Ree's world you need to be tough and take a beating without tears.

Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling). Draco was put in a horrible position in the sixth book, not to mention the amount of pressure he may have gotten from his parents to be a skilled wizard. Not all the lives are amazing of those who have wealth.

Pavla (Little Nothing by Marisa Silver). One misfortune after another with an ending that left me a little miffed.

Amy Curry (Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson). It was a good book, but honestly I wouldn't want to trade places with a teenager who is grieving over the death of her father and having to move her whole life across the continental United States.


WHAT CHARACTERS WOULD YOU NOT WANT TO TRADE PLACES WITH?
I HAD A MINOR HIATUS SO SORRY IF I MISSED YOUR POST. PLEASE LINK IT DOWN BELOW.


-Katie

0 comments:

Post a Comment