Monday, August 1, 2016

What I've Been Up To // July 2016 Wrap-Up



My July

July was a pretty low-key month for me. Our puppy turned 1 on the 18th of July! We've come a long way with training and while she still has to improve with some commands we are happy with the progress. 
Book-tube-a-thon wasn't so productive for me - I completed two books. Life has gotten in the way this month for sure. I didn't read as much as June and at least 2 of my reads were disappointing: Glass Sword and My Life on the Road. However, I have posted the most in July 2016 than I ever have! The Summer Blogger Promo Tour really helped me prioritize my blog a little more. It has been so fun and I am so happy to get to know other bloggers. I would like to make more of an effort to collaborate with other bloggers for their blog and mine. If you are interested let me know! All the Summer Blogger Promo Tour posts are labeled as "SBPT" so you can click on the tabs on the right side of the blog. I created a book tag: The Art History Book Tag! Claire did it for her feature on Sunday (31.07). I am pretty happy with it! The Top Ten Tuesdays and Top 5 Wednesdays have been fun this month as well.


3 Things I'm Looking Forward to in August

1. August is my birthday month. So it will be a new year for me starting in August. That always gets me excited to finish/tidy things up to go forth with the new!
2. ARC August!!
3. I hope a trip back to Barcelona gets solidified! Nothing is completely definitive yet, but I hope we get moving with the plans!


Favorite Read of the Month



Finished Books



Glass Sword (Red Queen #2) by Victoria Aveyard. 3.5/5 Stars.
On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves. 3/5 Stars.
My Life on the Road by Gloria Steinem. 3/5 Stars.
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. 5/5 Stars.


Currently Reading



August TBR

Check out my plans for August HERE.


Top 3 Most Popular Posts for the Month

Tea & Book Pairing with Brains, Books and Brawn // Summer Blogger Promo Tour


Dream Book and Director Pairings with Chasing Faerytales // Summer Blog Promo Tour


Mid-Year Freakout Tag 2016



----------------------------------------------------------------

HOW WAS YOUR JULY?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment