Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books You'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed You A Fully Loaded Gift Card



This week's list is so freaking easy for me! If I had a fully loaded giftcard I would buy all the books basically. To narrow my choices down here are some books and boxed sets I have been keeping my eye on. Yes, I used a boxed set in place of a book because you buy it all at once. Those boxed sets include the Charles Dickens collection by the Penguin English Hardcover Classics, Game of Thrones Leather-Cloth Boxed Set of Books 1-5 of The Song of Ice and Fire Series by George R.R. Martin, The Vampire Academy Boxed Set 1-6 by Richelle Mead (the first not being the movie-tie in of course), and lastly the UK boxed paperback edition of Harry Potter - I love the title's font and I have been wanting to reread them all. Aside from these boxed sets I have 6 other books I would love to buy that I have been eyeing and most of which are pricey.  




--------------------------------------------------



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This fun, weekly meme was started by The Broke and the Bookish. There they have scheduled all the Tuesdays and provided a list of old topics. The perfect meme for bookish list-makers. 
Link me your Top Ten Tuesday for today!

WHAT BOOKS WOULD BUY?

0 comments:

Post a Comment