Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I STILL Have Not Read Since I Started Blogging



  Next month will mark the two year anniversary/birthday of my blog! Before I started my blog, when I was just watching BookTube and reading blogs I didn't buy too many books. I usually kept up with my TBR. This was of course before BookOutlet when everyone goes crazy over cheap books. My ratio of books read to unread was never out of hand. However, there are still quite a few books I have not read yet that were on my TBR since before I started blogging. Which of these do I need to read ASAP? What books do you still have to read before you started blogging or BookTubing?


+I bought some books a couple months before I started blogging due to the Book-Tube-A-Thon Book Depository coupon for the select books they recommended. I bought six books then, of which I have already read Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door. Here are the other 4:





+Other books I have gotten before blogging, but never got around to reading yet.




-Katie

This fun, weekly meme was started by The Broke and the Bookish. There they have scheduled all the Tuesdays and provided a list of old topics. The perfect meme for bookish list-makers. 
Link me your Top Ten Tuesday for today!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, Quiet by Susan Cain was a super interesting read, I definitely recommend it!
    The Casual Vacancy has been on my shelves for quite a while as well, but somehow have not been able to pick it up. I hope you get to these and enjoy them when you read them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know when I will get to The Casual Vacancy. I'm afraid the desire to read it since I bought is has decreased. I definitely want to read Quiet though! I just always overlook it. Thanks for your input!!
      Thank you for stopping by and commenting! :)
      -Katie

      Delete
  2. Of your list, I've only read Fangirl and I absolutely loved it! It's hands down one of my favorite books. I even collect the different versions of Fangirl, haha. Hope you get to read them all eventually. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man I totally meant to read it this summer or fall. This will be my first Rainbow Rowell book. A LOT of people love this book! I only have the hot pink edition from 2 years ago. It's the most vibrantly colored book on my shelves. If I love it I might start collecting the other editions too. :) It seems more intimidating the more I wait to read it.
      Thanks for stopping by and commenting!!
      -Katie

      Delete
  3. I actually meant to do my own Top Ten Tuesday list for this topic, but I ended up too ashamed of all the books I bought and then never read! I've been blogging for six whole years and there are STILL books I bought before that point and haven't read.

    I really recommend Miss Peregrine, although the next books in the series are a bit of a let-down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I hope they aren't a let down for me. I have the first two books in the Miss Peregrine series.
      The books on the second section were bought around 4 years ago +. Maybe I will dedicate one month next year to my books I'v had the longest so I can finally get to them!
      Thanks for stopping by and commenting!! :)
      -Katie

      Delete