Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Top 5 Wednesday: My Own Physical Books I Want to Read Before the End of the Year

  Top FIVE Wednesday

  This past Monday I posted my Autumn TBR with the books I want to read for the months September through November. For this week's Top 5 Wednesday Sam wants us to list the top five books we want to read before the end of the year. I have a couple I really want to read in December as well. These are the five books I own in physical copy that I WANT TO READ DESPERATELY BEFORE 2017.



WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 5 BOOKS YOU WANT TO READ BEFORE 2017?

-Katie

4 comments:

  1. The illustrated Harry Potter is so gorgeous, I am completely in love with it! I hope you get to read all of these soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous! I've had this for almost a year now. I am saving it for the colder weather. It is one of those books that will make me nostalgic and remind me of home so the colder months, for me, are perfect for it. I hope I get to read it as well. :)
      Thanks for stopping by and commenting!!! :)
      -Katie

      Delete
  2. Haus Frau has been on my To Read list since it came out--need to move it up. And, thanks!, I'll read the My True Love stories as my Christmas/holiday themed read!
    Lisa @ https://hopewellslibraryoflife.wordpress.com/2016/08/24/top-5-books-i-want-to-read-by-year-end/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hausfrau is for my Pop Sugar Reading Challenge. It sounds so good! I hope to get to it in October. I thought My True Love stories would be a great short story collection to get in the holiday spirit.
      Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
      -Katie

      Delete