Sunday, August 21, 2016

Summer Blog Promo Tour Recap



   After almost two months we are at the end of the 2016 Summer Blogger Promo Tour hosted by Amber and Jessica: The Book Bratz(@thebookbratz)! I featured six ladies on my blog every Sunday during July and August. I am happy to have gotten to know them all. I am happy with myself that I stepped out of my comfort zone and participated in an event like this. After almost two years I have become more confident with my blog and wanted to meet other bloggers. This has been such a great creative outlet for me and I am thrilled to talk to people as obsessed with books and TV. I made two tags! Here's a recap of the posts on my blog and those I contributed to the other lovely bloggers. This has been so much fun and I want to continue to collaborate with other bloggers. All the blogposts on my blog 
are under the tag SBPT on the right.

On Bibliophile:
Tea & Book Pairings with Brains, Books and Brawn.
Coffee Book Tag with Big Book & Grande Lattes. 
Blogger Photo Tag with Next Page Please!
Dream Book & Director Pairings with Chasing Faerytales.
Art History Book Tag with BlankSlaters. 
Marry, Kiss or Kill & Conquer, Vacation or Destroy with Once Upon A Time A Review.

My Guest Posts:
Katie Talks About Katies on Next Page Please! -> I list my favorite characters with names similar to mine.
Ravenclaw Sorting by me with fictional characters on Big Books & Grande Lattes.
Myth Retellings I Want in YA on Chasing Faerytales. 
The Book Endings Tag on BlankSlaters.
Movie I Spy on Once Upon A Time A Review.

  
-Katie


0 comments:

Post a Comment