Monday, August 22, 2016

My Autumn TBR



   I'm sad to see summer coming to a close. I didn't get one relaxing beach day! I want more sun-filled evenings, more sun, more flowers. On the plus side, I moved this year to a new apartment with more trees and older homes so I hope to feel some autumnal magic this year. My dog will love the leaves that's for sure. In anticipation for autumn here is a tentative TBR for September through November. I am trying to fit as many books for my Pop Sugar Challenge as possible, plus some themed reads to go with the holidays and season. I tend to take longer with books on a set TBR -> August, and I don't know why, but I hope to finish what I want to read each month. I have less planned in November just in case I need more time or I want to binge read the Divergent series or get started for December reading. Mind you, there has really only been one month this year where I have read more than 6 books so let's see what happens! There are at least 4 books I'd like to read and review before their publication date. So many books!! Have you read any of these? Do you have a set TBR for the seasons? Do you prefer to use "Fall"or "Autumn"? I grew up where everyone says "Fall", but "Autumn" has a little more whimsy to it... Maybe I'm just weird.


What I'm Looking Forward to in Autumn:
I'm looking forward to playing in the leaves with my dog, creepy streets get even creepier, festivities, nights with hot cocoa, pumpkin and squash recipes, movies that remind me of this time of year, TV shows coming back on, getting cozy, layering clothes, boots, and darker lipstick.  

------------------------------------------------------------
September



October



November



-Katie

2 comments:

  1. I have Fear the Drowning Deep on my wishlist and I'm really looking forward to (eventually) reading it.

    I really liked Divergent, and the book after it, but I've yet to read the last book in the series.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to reading Fear the Drowning Deep. It will fit my reading mood.:)
      I've had the Divergent series for almost 2 years now and haven't read it. I will do it this year!
      Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
      -Katie

      Delete