Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Facts About Me



    This fun, weekly meme was started by The Broke and the Bookish. There they have scheduled all the Tuesdays and provided a list of old topics. The perfect meme for bookish list-makers. 
    This week I will tell you some bookish and blogger facts about me! Let me know some facts about you too in the comments.


+I have been book blogging for 2 years this September!! 

+I collect bookmarks. I have a ton from craftedvan on Etsy.

+I like matching my books with a bookmark: Either in tone, subject, location, or color.

+Favorite Urban Fantasy Series: Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews.

+If I want to read a classic I prefer to own it.

+It's really hard to make a decision to buy a new book when there are multiple editions.

+I like to collect books by an author by the same publisher (and even edition if possible). 

+I use Google Calendar to schedule posts and other related stuff for my blog.

+I like helping new authors by reviewing their books. 

+I love having my blog as a creative outlet to express love for books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment