Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads



   This fun, weekly meme was started by The Broke and the Bookish. There they have scheduled all the Tuesdays and provided a list of old topics. The perfect meme for bookish list-makers. 
   This week is about my top 10 highest rated books that have a low number of ratings - specifically less than 2000. I have to say I was shocked when I realized some of these books didn't have that many ratings. These books definitely deserve more readers!




The Big Lie by Julie Mayhew - 300 ratings

Lorali by Laura Dockrill - 337 ratings

Pop Sonnets:Shakespearean Spins on Your Favorite Songs by Erik Didriksen - 507 ratings (Good gift idea!)

The California Diaries by Ann M. Martin (I loved this series as a pre-teen.)

Listening to Whales: What the Orcas Have Taught Us by Alexandra Morton - 370 ratings

Great Alta Series by Jane Yolen (My friends and I loved this series in high school.)

The Darkest Corners by Kara Thomas - 1,154 ratings

ODY-C: Volume 1 by Matt Fraction - 1,101 ratings

Future Shock by Elizabeth Briggs - 374 ratings

Black Greek Coffee by Konstantina Sozou-Krykou - 9 ratings


Have you read any of these? Which books were on your list?

2 comments:

  1. Pop Sonnets is amaaaaazing!! I couldn't stop laughing when I read it. There are a few on there that I haven't heard of, but I'll definitely be looking into.

    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quirk books has the best book ideas and creators. Happy to share them!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      -Katie

      Delete