Sunday, July 17, 2016

Blogger Photo Tag with Next Page Please! // Summer Blogger Promo Tour



   Welcome to the 2016 Summer Blogger Promo Tour hosted by Amber and Jessica: The Book Bratz(@thebookbratz)! I will be featuring six ladies on my blog every Sunday during July and August. Likewise, they will be featuring one of us on their blog, everyone doing something different- tag, Q&A, or discussing their dream book to movie adaptation, etc. I am super excited to be a part of this tour this year and I am happy to meet such creative and nice people!

   This week I will be featuring Kaitlin from Next Page Please! Be sure to follow her blog and her Twitter @NextPagePlease_ ! Below, Kaitlin has provided you with a bio and links to her social media (her Instagram is phenomenal!!) for you to check out. For this week's feature Kaitlin has helped me complete and do the Blogger Photo Tag that I created. Instead of answering the prompts like other tags you take photos. I think this is a great tag for followers and friends on social media to get a glimpse of the blogger outside of blogging without encroaching on their privacy. These prompts are a combination of random and bookish topics. You don't have to complete all the prompts if you are unable to or don't want to. It can be as artsy as you want it depending on your style. If this tag sparks your interest give it a go! (It would also be incredibly nice of you to credit Kaitlin and me.) Thanks for stopping by! Keeping coming back for weekly SBPT posts throughout July and August!

-Katie

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone and welcome to my post for Katie's SBPT schedule! My name is Kaitlin, blogger at Next Page Please! Today, I am going to be sort of like a picture tag, where I show pictures based on prompts Katie has given me and I also talk about them a little. I hope everyone enjoys the pictures here and is able to pick up something from my post. Enjoy! 

Your Reading Spot 
 
Couches are my favorite thing to read on because they're so perfect for many different reading positions. You have your back support, padded cushion on the bottom (sitting for a long time hurts my butt lol), and they're just very comfy. You can put your feet up, put them down, lay down, sit it, read upside down, ect. It's like couches were made for reading! 
 
Typical Breakfast 
 
Cheating a little for this one because of the fact that I don't have a consistant thing for breakfast, I eat whatever is around in the kitchen really. One of my favorite things to have for breakfast though is a bowl of oatmeal with dried shredded pork. WEIRD, I know but it's healthier than the typical sugar cereal and tastes pretty good to me. And the shredded pork definitely adds some deliciousness to it. 
 
Blogging Work Area 
 
Yes, the couch again because it's comfy. Again, I can comfortable spent hours sitting on the couch working on blogging and on my laptop. Back support, something to lean on, very cushiony, perfect for sitting on a long period of time, and also conveniently located next to the wall outlet. So yes, I do spent a lot of time on my couch. 
 
Favorite Meal 
 
This question is a crime because I love all meals. As long as this meal includes eating, I like it. Now, I would take a picture of all my meals but here is my most recent food picture, ice cream. (YES! DESSERT IS A MEAL) I love ice cream and especially love those parlors with all the unique, one-of-a-kind flavors. They're always very fun to try out and I do love trying new places. (Pictured: Molly Moon's Homemade Ice Cream) 
 
A Place in Your City You Love 
 
I live in the Bay Area and one of my favorite places to go in the Bay Area is San Francisco. I've actually been going there more often this summer for some events and I love being there. Of course, there are certain parts that are better than others but my favorite part to go to is the Financial District/ Union Square area. Many places to shop, eat, take pictures, and it's very easy to get to. San Francisco especially has many boba milk tea places (one of my favorite things!) so it's always a plus to go there because I can always pick up some boba.   
 
Collection of Yours That's Not Books 
 
This is my small collection of POP! Funkos, which was something I started slowly collecting last Christmas. They're definitely something that I want to keep collecting because they're just so cute and really fun things to have (and look at.) I currently am working on my Harry Potter collection and so far only have the Hermione, Dumbledore, and Barnes and Noble edition of Harry Potter. Also have the R2-D2 one! I'm actually giving away 2 POP! Funkos on my blog so if you're interested in winning them, definitely check the giveaway out here
 
One Thing You Love 
 
This is a sorta recent investment of mine, an Instax Mini! Basically, if you don't know what this is, it's like a polaroid, or instant camera. You take pictures with it and instead of the camera saving a digital copy of the picture, it prints it out for you right there and within 10 minutes, you have a hard copy of your picture. It is a bit pricey I will admit but I love taking pictures with it and seeing the pictures I've taken with it. Still getting the hang of using it but it's such a fun thing to have. 
 
Latest Book Purchase 
 
So one of my most recent book purchases was Victoria Schwab's newest book, This Savage Song! I actually got the chance to see her recently so I was super excited to get this book and get it signed by her. This is the only book I've read by her but I definitely plan on reading more of her books soon and experiencing just how great her books are. Based on the event and what I heard from her, I can already tell I am going to love her books.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Hi! I'm Kaitlin, blogger at Next Page Please! I reside in the Bay Area where I spent my time reading, sleeping, eating good food, and struggling to stay awake in school. I love to read contemporaries, fantasy, dystopian, and sometimes historical fiction. I started blogging in 2014 and have been loving it ever since.

Social links: Blog Twitter Instagram Goodreads /



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blogger Photo Tag:
1.Favorite Shelf (in your Bookcase)
2.Reading Spot (favorite or normal)
3.Typical Breakfast
4.Blogging Work Area
5.Favorite Meal
6.A Place in your City you Love 
7.Collection of Yours That's Not Books
8.One Thing You Love
9. Latest Book Purchase (Good idea Kaitlin!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next week's blogger feature: Mish from Chasing Faerytales! @chasingfaes

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post! I love talking to Kaitlin on Twitter! This is such a great feature :)

    Jamie @ Books and Ladders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you-it was fun to come up with it!!! I'm so happy I get to collaborate with Kaitlin!
      Thank you for stopping by and commenting!
      Take care,
      Katie

      Delete