Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday:Historical Settings I Love + Historical Settings You'd Love To See


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme for bloggers who love making list to apply to bookish topics. Started by the talented The Broke and The Bookish!
Historical Fiction has always been my jam and I don't really discriminate too much on what settings I dislike. Here is a mix of historical setting I love and settings I would like to read more of.


A Few Historical Settings I Love:

 +19th Century England:

     Country side with normal day - to -day preoccuptions: i.e. Jane Austen

     Gritty side of people in London: i.e. Charles Dickens, etc.

+Historical New York

+Historical Barcelona: Wish to read more, however Carlos Ruiz Zafon uses Barcelona as his settings.

+Mansions/Houses

+Titanic

+United States in 18th and 19th century

+Native American Communities (North and South): I'd love to read more of this as well.


A Few Historical Settings I'd Like To Read More:

+Ancient Egypt

+Ancient Rome (No, I didn't like Alexandria by Lindsey Davis)

+Ancient Iberia

What would you recommend me that have these settings?

0 comments:

Post a Comment