Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: My Most Recent 5 Star Reads




     Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish! Each week, a new topic is put into place and bloggers share their top ten accordingly.

For this Top Ten I won't be able to give ten 5 Star reads. I will go until the first of January 2016 since it says to put my most recent. That only leaves four books. It will be a small Top Ten obviously this week, but I am fine with that. We aren't pressured to put a complete list of 10 books. There are a few books that were close to receiving a 5 star for me in the end, but I won't include them here.


My January-March 2016 5-Star Reads:

The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins. I think the Audiobook really helped this become a 5 Star for me. They chose great actresses who had me emotionally connected to them. A great psychological thriller for those who loved Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. 

The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chobsky. I finally read this book! It was great and I know I would have loved it more if I had read it as a teenager. 

Clean Sweep by Ilona Andrews. I love the worlds Andrews builds in their novels and the sassy heroines.

Y: The LastMan (Vol.5): Ring of Truth by Brian K.Vaughan. One of my favorite out of the series so far. A lot of questions answered and a great mid-point for the series. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment