Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Futuristic Societies I'd Love To Read & Books I Want to Read



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. I reverted to an older topic because I didn't have time to do it then. I split the topic into two because I could only think of five things for the original: Futuristic Societies I'd Love to Read. After that mini-list I added Futuristic Books I Want to Read. 


Futuristic Societies I'd Love to Read: 

+Human colonies on other planets: How humans adapted and differences in flora and fuana. 

+Colonies/Firefly-esque scenarios on Spaceships

+Non-Dystopian Societies (I know it gives a good plot, but I don't want to read that all the time!)

+Futuristic society with advanced technology: One of my favorite things to find out in futuristic books!

+Society with realistic international relations


----------------------------------------

Futuristic Books I Want To Read:

Station Eleven by Emily St.John Mandel

The Road by Cormac McCarthy

Legend Series by Marie Lu

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

Oryx and Crake by Margret Atwood




0 comments:

Post a Comment