Thursday, March 31, 2016

ARC April 2016 TBR


   Similar to ARC August, ARC April is a month long challenge where you tackle all the ARCs you have received. ARC August was pretty successful for me and I have some April and May releases I'd like to get to. I would be surprised if I read all six books, but I will be happy if I can read and review four books in April. I received all these digital ARCs from publishers through NetGalley and Edelweiss.

__________________________________________________________________________

But first here are the GUIDELINES:

ARC April, like ARC August is all about YOUR personal goal in regards to YOUR ARCs! This was made as a “low pressure” but maximum benefits kind of challenge and I really want to continue that! The only real rule for ARC April is any books you count towards the challenge MUST be an ARC. It can be an e-ARC or physical ARC. It can have a 2017 release date or an overdue date of 2010! As long as it is an ARC we won’t judge you or take that accomplishment lightly.

_____________________________________________________________________________


ARC April TBR

This Is the Story of You by Beth Kephart. April 12, 2016 by Chronicle Books. 264 pgs.


The Darkest Corners by Kara ThomasApril 19,2016 by Delacorte. 336 pgs.


Sleeping Giants (Themis Files #1) by Sylvain Neuvel. April 26, 2016 by Del Rey. 320 pgs. 


The People in the Castle: Selected Strange Stories by Joan AikenApril 26, 2016 by Small Beer Press. 256 pgs.


Wandering Wild by Jessica Taylor. May 3,2016 by Sky Pony Press. 304 pgs. 

The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig. UK: March 3,2016 by Hot Key Books. 343 pgs.





0 comments:

Post a Comment