Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Top Five Wednesday: Biggest Badasses

All Women





Kate Daniels, from the series by Ilona Andrews. She is witty, talented, and great at kicking butt! I love this feisty main character. 

Black Widow. I would love to have a movie centering around her.. With a good story line. She is awesome.

Agent 355, from Y:The Last Man series by Brian K. Vaughan. Yorick's bodyguard that has a great shot.

Lisbeth Salander, from the Millenium series by Stieg Larsson. I preferred the scenes with Lisbeth.She is quiet and intense with a dark history. She is tough and intelligent..  

Amy Dunne, from Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.She is pretty psychotically badass. With as much determination and attention she puts is what makes her on my list. I wouldn't want to mess with her.


0 comments:

Post a Comment