Sunday, January 31, 2016

January Wrap-Up



   January was a busy month! I am ahead on my Goodreads challenge by 2 books. We moved apartments as well. Therefore, I don't have internet at the new place. That leaves plenty of time for reading and organizing! I continued on with the great graphic novel series Y: The Last Man. #5: Ring of Truth is the best so far! I need to purchase the remaining 4. I finally read The Perks of Being a Wallflower! It was great! I understand the hype now! Clean Sweep is the beginning of a new series by Ilona Andrews I definitely want to keep up with. I have also fallen in love with Katherine Mansfield's writing.  


Books I Finished:





Highlights of the Month:



Least Favorite Book of the Month:



Pop Sugar Challenges Completed:

A book based on a fairy tale: Beauty's Punishment by A.N. Roquelaure

A YA bestseller: The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

A graphic novel: Y: The Last Man, Vol. 5: The Ring of Truth by Brian K. Vaughan

A book that takes place during Summer: Clean Sweep by Ilona Andrews


Currently Reading:

Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment