Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Top Five Wednesday: Books I Need to Read Before the End of 2015

   I decided to do this Top 5 Wednesday to show you the books I want to get to the most. There are 5-6 weeks left of the year and I may have to push to get them done. As I've said on my blog before having a puppy takes up a lot of time and patience. Not to mention I am looking for another apartment and a car.


I Own / Library:

Wytches, Vol 1 by Scott Snyder. A good creepy graphic novel. I think November can be equally as ominous feeling as October. 

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. I will finally be able to see what the hype was about. My turn on overdrive is coming soon!






For Review:

The Casquette Girls by Alys Arden. I'm really looking forward to this!

This Raging Light by Estelle Laure. A highly anticipated novel for 2015/2016 Winter!

The Little Bookshop on the Seine by Rebecca Raisin. Perfect to get in the mood for Christmas!


2 comments:

  1. It looks like you have some great books to read this December :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pumped! All of these books sound really great! I just finished Red Queen and really enjoyed it! While I understand it is a mesh of other novels and I see some similarities I still liked it a lot!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      Take care,
      Katie

      Delete