Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Wishes



This week's topic is: 10 Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me. 
 This could be anything: a new book from a certain author,  a reading superpower, a library that is your absolutely #librarygoals, a character to come to life, to met a certain author etc. etc.) 
YOU DREAM IT AND THE BOOKISH GENIE CAN DO IT.


10. More bookish friends in real life. 

9. I had unlimited amounts of money for books and bookish things.

8. Harry Potter and Luna Lovegood got married and lived happily ever after. 

7. Sirius Black was still alive. 

6. Etienne St. Clair was my boyfriend in high school. 

5. Matching Lord of the Rings Trilogy that goes with my edition of The Hobbit. 

4. Hogwarts was real.

3. The Library of Alexandria to to come back.

2. The library of my dreams.

1. The power to read faster.


What would be your wishes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment