Friday, September 25, 2015

Chocolate Book Tag


I haven't done a tag in forever! This one was fun to do. Feel free to do this yourself and leave the link to your post in the comments. 


1. Dark Chocolate: A book that covers a dark subject
    A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini. It is about two women in Afghanistan and follows the horror and sadness the women have to face. It is a compelling read!

2. White Chocolate: Your favorite lighthearted/humorous read

    Undead and Unwed by MaryJanice Davidson. Books like this series are great for a light and quick read. Turning something that could be horror into something humorous. 

3. Milk Chocolate: A book with a lot of hype that you are dying to read

    The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness and Truthwitch by Susan Dennard

4. Chocolate with a Caramel center: A book that makes you feel all gooey inside

    Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

5. Wafer-free KitKat: A book that recently surprised you

    Lorali by Laura Dockrill. The writing blew me away! I hear her performance poetry live is phenomenal. 

6. Snickers: A book that you're going nuts about

    Oh man... I have a couple I have been spastic about that I read in the past few months: Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman and The Big Lie by Julie Mayhew

7. Hot Chocolate with Cream and Marshmallows: A book you would turn to for a comfort read..

    Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowlng will always be a comfort read!
    However, other than HP I tend to gravitate towards a certain genre as a comfort read: Historical Fiction. specifically from the 15th to the 20th century. To me that is a topic I get warm and cozy with. 

Books Mentioned:








0 comments:

Post a Comment