Friday, July 31, 2015

ARC August TBR


This is the third year Read.Sleep.Repeat are hosting an ARC August! It's a month were you get to all the ARCs that you need to read, but just haven't gotten to yet. Like others I have fallen behind on my ARC TBR. This is a perfect time to get through some of them! Below is my big TBR for August books to review. 



Rules:

The rules are very simple
  • It may be a physical ARC or and eARC but it MUST be an ARC
  • Yes it can be an ARC that has released as long as it’s an ARC I’m not going to nit pick much
  • HAVE FUN WITH THIS! Feeling like you are being “forced” to read is the best way turn a fun event into a yucky obligation.
  • Update post! I personally will do a post for each Saturday in August but that’s just me. You can update once a week, every other week or once for the whole darn event. This update can be in the form of a blog or tumblr post, vlog, link to your “ARC August 2015″ shelf or even an instagram pic! I want to make this as easy and low pressure as possible for you.
Link to the page: http://www.readsleeprepeat.org/2015/07/3rd-annual-arc-august-sign-ups/



1
NetGalley - Solaris
2
NetGalley – Hot Key Books
3
NetGalley – Hot Key Books
4
First Read by Penguin – Dutton
5
NetGalley – Delacorte Press
6
Publisher, Physical – Little, Brown Books
7
LibraryThing – Darcy & Daire Publishing
8
NetGalley – 47North

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the challenge! I read The Here and Now back in the beginning of the year but I didn't like it much. I hope you have better luck with it than I did.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete