Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Top Five Wednesday: Series I Want to Start This Year

T5W


   I haven't posted a T5W in ages! So much has been going on in my life. Here are a few series I would like to start and complete this year. Interestingly most of these are YA and ones I already own. They are series that I know I will definitely want to finish once I start reading them. As of right now I'm not sure of others like the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.


1. Divergent Series by Veronica Roth: I have the trilogy, except Four, so I hope to binge read this sometime this year when I get frustrated with my planned TBR! It is satisfying to have a whole trilogy on your self you can devour all of at once!


2. Y: The Last Man by Brian K. Vaughan: I have the first 5 volumes so I would love to start this series this year! This will be perfect for something quick when I'm tackling larger or more thought-provoking novels and read-a-thons.


3. Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare: The first book is on my A-Z Challenge for this year and I feel like I will enjoy the series. I do not own any of the books yet.


4. Libba Bray's Gemma Doyle Series: I "have" the first book of the series and think I will enjoy the rest. Negative Amazon marketplace story: I buy a hardback in very good condition and it explicitly says this on my receipt. I receive a paperback in horrible condition!! So now I am debating whether I read it in that format or get a hardback.. Do I care or not care to possess all the books in hardback? I will think about it. Nevertheless the paperback will be part of a twitter giveaway.


5. Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo: I own the first 2 books. The second book is not as sexy looking as the first (Thanks Bookoutlet.). I would love to get the third book and binge read them!


0 comments:

Post a Comment