Monday, December 1, 2014

November 2014 Wrap-Up

  I had such high expectations for November and then life happened. I didn't read much so I have a lot planned for December!

Books I Read/Listened To:

1. Magic Rises by Ilona Andrews: 5/5 Stars
    Kindle Edition, Read October 26-November 06

2. Black Widow #1 by Nathan Edmondson and Phil Noto: 4/5 Stars
    Comic Book, Read November 12, 2014

3. Seriously... I'm Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres: 2/5 Stars
    Audiobook, November 11-12, 2014

4. Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews: 5/5 Stars
    Kindle Edition, Read Nov 10-20, 2014

5. Big Design, Small Budget: Create a Glamorous Home in Nine Thrifty Steps by 



Book Hauls:
  I bought a LOT. By a lot I mean 20 from Book Outlet's Black Friday Sale, a few (including Christmas present) from Amazon, the Divergent Trilogy, and 6 books from The Book People. =32 this month at least. I went to a book signing with Holly Black and Cassandra Clare. There I got The Iron Trial signed- another book I had to order. =33 books. December there will be no bookhauls! If I can help it....


Currently Reading:
 1. Breeder by K.B. Hoyle, eARC
 2. If I Stay by Gayle Forman, Audiobook


December Activities! 
 1. Breeder Blog Tour by K.B. Hoyle!! I am participating in a blog tour for Breeder. I will be putting up my review on December 9 and have a giveaway of a print copy! 
 2. From December 1, 2014 I will be a part of #PROJECTFIVE. This is to regulate the amount of unread books I own. For every 5 books I read on my TBR I will be allowed to buy 1 book. However, I will allow myself to check out 2 books from the library as part of the five. My reading challenges and resolutions for 2015 will be posted later in the month. 
3. December will be the month I try to catch up on my ARC reviews. 
4. I will be posting a blog series regarding gift ideas for bibliophiles for Christmas.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment