Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Really Want to Read But Don't Own Yet




Here are a few of the books I'd love to read, but do not own yet. It is a mix of classics - I love classics and finding the best edition(s) - with literary fiction and a pinch of YA. 

1. Night Film by Marisha Pessl

2. The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton




3. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken

4. Ulysses by James Joyce




5. The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker

6. Possession by A.S. Byatt




7. The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco

8. Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan




9. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien

10. Bleak House by Charles Dickens


Night Film and The Luminaries have been on my TBR for awhile and I'd love to own the hardbacks. The covers were done beautifully. The Darkest Minds and Mr Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore are what I have been searching for in bookstores in hardcover. Mr Penumbra's sounds especially exciting for a bibliophile. Ulysses is a novel I am super curious about, as well as Bleak House. Possession and Golem and the Jinni seem like two romantic books to get absorbed in. The Name of the Rose and The Hobbit are two books I think are epic in their own rights and have a huge following. These 10 are books I know I'd love to own in my favorite edition. How about you?


0 comments:

Post a Comment