Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I've Only Read Once

Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! This week’s topic: Top Authors I’ve Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More

1. John Steinbeck
What I Read: Of Mice ad Men

2. Mary Shelley
What I Read: Frankenstein

3. Diane Setterfield
What I Read: The Thirteenth Tale

4. Margaret Atwood
What I Read: The Handmaid's Tale

5. Isabel Allende
What I Read: Daughter of Fortune

6. Harper Lee
What I Read: To Kill A Mockingbird

7. Elizabeth Gilbert
What I Read: The Signature of All Things

8. Neil Gaiman
What I Read: The Graveyard Book

9. F. Scott Fitzgerald
What I Read: The Great Gatsby

10. Ernest Cline
What I Read: Ready Player One

Some of these are classics in which I need to read more from the author. Others are books that I adore the writing or the subject and would love to read more from the author.





0 comments:

Post a Comment