Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Top 5 Wednesday: Series I Would Like to Read

The Top Five Wednesdays will be a little out of order on my blog. I am behind on so many that I will choose which ones to post. This one will be about series I would like to read. Most of them are pretty epic and these don't include the YA series I'd like to read. 


 
 
1. Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson
    This has been such a hyped series that I really want to read it now. Especially in the nice UK covers that everyone has!

2. Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon
    Even before it was made into a TV series I wanted to read it, but I was intimidated by the length.




3. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
    I've had the first book for over a year and is a part of my A-Z Reading Challenge that I will post later. I'm looking forward to reading this quirky series.



4. 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami
    Another series I have seen and have wanted to read forever.


5. A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin
    It is almost embarrassing how much I love the show and have not read any of the books. From what I hear regarding the differences between the books and the show it would be hard to separate them in my mind if I were to start reading them now.






0 comments:

Post a Comment